The institution “RCOP for water skiing” in the Minsk regional department No. 500 of JSC ASB “Belarusbank”, code 601 opened:
The republican government body authorized by the owner to manage the property of the institution “RCOP for water skiing” is the Ministry of Sports and Tourism of the Republic of Belarus.
The institution “RCOT for water skiing” is financed from the republican budget.
The institution “Republican center for Olympic training in water skiing” is the legal successor of the republican specialized children’s and youth school of the Olympic reserve in water skiing.
The subject of the Center’s activities is the development of water skiing, including:
organization, provision of preparation and holding of sports events of the national team of the Republic of Belarus in water skiing;
preparation of youth, junior, youth national teams of the Republic of Belarus for participation in the world and European championships;
preparation of high-class athletes through the formation of training groups by athletes-students – members of the national team and athletes leading the preparation for the world and European championships.
The long-term process of training students in these institutions is based on the principles of physical education and sports training, has a stage-by-stage structure, strict planning and accounting of the educational and training process, control of students’ preparedness.
The educational and training process at each stage of long-term training in water skiing is aimed at the selection and training of athletes-students who have a perspective in sports of the highest achievements and are able to achieve high sports results.
Water skiing includes the following varieties:
– water skiing behind a boat – disciplines: slalom, figure skating, ski jumping and all-around, as well as team competitions;
– water skiing for electric traction – disciplines: slalom, figure skating, ski jumping and all-around, as well as team competitions;
– wakeboarding or wakeboarding behind a boat (often just wake, from the English wakeboard: wake – wave, board – board) is one of the developing sports, which is a combination of water skiing and snowboarding, where an athlete performs jumps with acrobatic elements (somersaults, rotations and others) through the wave of the boat.
– wakeboard for electric traction – water ski freestyle using springboards and other floating or stationary figures installed on the water surface, which athletes call in while driving. The movement of the athlete on the water is carried out with the help of a mechanized cable-towing installation, which replaces the boat. There are installations where the movement takes place in a circle, and reversible installations, where the athlete’s movement is possible only forward and backward;
The RCOP water ski base hosted: the European Championship for electric traction, the European Championship under 15 and 19 years for electric traction, the open championship of the Republic of Belarus for the boat, the open championship of the Republic of Belarus for electric traction, the open Championship of the Republic of Belarus for electric traction, 3 stages of children’s competitions “Baby Ski “, Championship of the RCOP for electric traction, Open republican competitions among boys and girls for a boat, Spartakiad of the Youth Sports School of the Republic of Belarus for a boat.
The RCOP is staffed with trainers-teachers who have the highest and first coaching categories.
Ask your question
Material and technical support of the educational and training process.
The institution “RCOP for water skiing” rents a hall 24×12 m, a sauna and a pool for autumn-winter training in the institution “RCOP for track and field athletics”.
There is a sports water skiing base in the village of Volkovichi, Minsk region, with an area of 29.91 hectares, where the necessary conditions have been created for the training process.
Currently, the reconstruction of the water ski base is underway:
– construction of a boathouse for storing water vehicles is underway;
– construction of two houses for athletes is underway;
– improvement and fencing of the territory of the water-ski base continues: 120 m2 of paving slabs were laid and a fence in the amount of 102.5 m2 was installed.
The technical inventory of objects has been completed. Work is underway to register objects.
The institution “RCOP for water skiing”, in accordance with the charter, carries out entrepreneurial activities, in particular, the services of a boat and an electric cable car to legal entities and individuals.
ROAD MAP download
WATER-SKIING SPORTS RESERVE PREPARATIONS
IN THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
1. Map of the development of water skiing in the Republic of Belarus
2. The structure of the vertical training of the sports reserve and high-class athletes in water skiing
3. The presence of the vertical training of the sports reserve and high-class athletes in water skiing in the regions
4. Selected indicators of the development of the training of the sports reserve and high-class athletes in water skiing in the context of regions
5. Model of the department of a specialized children’s and youth school of the Olympic reserve in water skiing
6. Development of water skiing in the regions of the Republic of Belarus
7. Development of water skiing in the Republic of Belarus for the period 2016-2020